Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You caught my laughing virus ,Joey.

Wow... I'd sure like to follow a person with a blog-a LIVE blog- that does not talk about pet society... Most of live the blogs I have here are from pet society maniacs. Sheesh. Its really amusing how much one can love a game in 2D.

Oh yeah, about the title, today during Chinese we were testing each other on oral. Joey was commenting on how much she loves writing on correction tape. In the end we only managed to do the five-minute planning.

Its so fluffy I'm gonna die!
- Despicable Me

Hahaha
Those cute girls.

So.. PRELIMS are in...a very short while... should I be panicking here?
I've found that I'm the type that is not easily panicked. I'll only start to get nervous when you push m up the stage with the microphone at my mouth. I'll only start to get nervous at the end of the five-minute planning session for oral. otherwise, I'm perfectly composed.

A lot of people getting sick in class with da sniffles. The first one was Yilin, which i presume is from over-stress. Another possibility is from the cold weather which started with drizzle in the morning and it stayed cold the whole day. Its been two days like this now and only a small number of people have brought jackets. trust me, its FREEZING cold. Eh... but not for a certain very warm-blooded girl who claims this heat is KILLING her. Ok... wow... I didn't know this was what you called terrible heat but if this is so... you can choose to make a complaint to the school demanding air-conditioned clasrooms and..well, an air-conditioned school! ShEeEsH!

hrmph.

Well, you can see that I'm bothered by the ehh heat.
Ohhh noooooo PRELIM orals in... one week?

Oh well, I've got to remember my yesterdays, live my todays and dream of my tomorrows... A lot of hard work that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles