Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tired, drained

I am super super super tired right now.
My head prefect campaign is driving me CRAZY!
My teacher is not here (so i don't have a really good chance of completing the class project)
AND
I've got a feeling that I'm not going to win. COSSSS.......... Samuel Keng is soooo much better AND he has the perfect skills I mean he was acting perfectly composed on stage and stuff. Yeah. He got the whole crowd laughing along too. Your welcome Samuel.

Ever felt like you want to stop running? (like in NAFA) I mean you are tired of the mask but you are constrined and can't stop running? Yeah. Join the club.

I doubt I am going to blog for a while.

My prediction:

1) Samuel Keng
2) Darryl *something*
3) Joshua Goh/ Myra/Jadyn

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles