Monday, February 15, 2010

Almond-soya milk tastes weird but nice

My mouth is dry from eating biscuits...
I think I am going to get a sore throat if I don't drink enough water today. The wind is blowing into my eyes. Blowing my HAIR into my eyes...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!
btw, where if the font for canceled words?

I feel like yelling. Problemsums.com doesn't seem to be working...
anyways, I ate a lot of goodies during the CNY house visiting ;D not much ba kua though..

I caught up with the website HERE(www.freerice.com) yep... for every english vocab question you get correct, freerice will give 10 rice GRAINS to the hungrey. yep..

I am realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy busy these few days and.. I am sooo not lookin forward to school.idk why I just don't. The work is fine. Maybe it is just the head prefect campaign..very stressful....

Within each of us is a loving, magical, powerful being, a Real self.
Music, a friend that it is, cocoons us from our worries, enabling that hidden self to emerge.

-Terence Yallop
President, Real Music

Hahahahahaha.. these few days I am up at night watching Shanghi Knights...or Jacky Chan..I love watching the credits.. so funny (thats where they put all the takeouts) I am listening to someone playing the song with the phrase "Can't live, can't live without you...Can't live! Can't live anymore!" I am reminded about a time someone in the Singapore Idol tryouts sang,"Ken Leeeee! Ken Lee without you..Ken lee! Ken Lee anymore!.."
LMAO!!!!!!

bye bye gtg do my autobiography!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles