Friday, March 26, 2010

Days are looking up

Today was a great day!

1)I scored full marks for the guitar test! (although tristan may have beaten me)

2) Guitar teacher: " This one ah, (pointing to me/gesturing at me) SUPER diligent leh!*shakes hand*

3) Guitar teacher: You guys (me, Tristan & ryan leong) want to have private lessons with me?

4) We have a choice on which country to go to as a class!

I've got one problem though.. ok.. maybe a few

1) I'm too shy to call the guitar teacher.
2) putting number 1 aside, wat am I supposed to say when the line is connected?
3) there are about.... 100 worries but most of them are on the subject : guitar.

guitar: the 'ticket' to my 'dreams'
Tell you why.

Claudia: shush! Jadyn playing the guitar.

Drat. how am I supposed to remain humble? I CAN'T REFUSE THIS KIND OF PRAISE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles