Friday, March 19, 2010

You are hardly you but still you.

Just like I am hardly me three years ago but I am still me!*winkys*

*yawn* I'm super super bored now...
I have suddenly realized something. Its a friend's issue.
I'm like : *gasp*!!! even if there is someone who has my number of speed dial and lives RIGHT beside me, I think the chance of her talking to me or just BE NICE is about .. 0.1% ?

Oh well, lets shelve the subject for now
(chocolate on shelves -taken from Time Paradox )

*sigh* still supa supa bored
Amanda's not posting, her shoutbox is closed and no one is online in MSN -_-
I'm boredeyer than I was 10 minutes ago.
*SPAMATION*

*whispers* Red queen has a dumb big bogus head
*whispers* White queen has a udo hatter and weird black lipstick

rofl thx Vera for showing us how an udo looks like

La la la la

stil very bored

*yawn*
Ok, time to get pick movin and start gettin on the guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles