Sunday, June 20, 2010

a bag of laughs

Because inside my heart, I'm still going at ninety eight, ninety nine, one hundred miles per hour.

-Gentle's Holler



Toy Story 3 is a wonderful movie. It makes you split your sides with laughter.

Tomorrow I've got to go to school... siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
Its this math thingy...I'm going to 6H and yilin's going to 6G. I'm going with a couple of friends. hopefully we can sit together. :)

I'm calculated. I'm only getting one(or two) consecutive week(s) of holiday this month. :(
I can't wait for the end year holidays to come.

Today is father's day... we slaughtered crabs to eat. Chilli crabs. Yum. I read in the Discovery Channel magazine that over time, if you eat too much hot stuff, the body's burn neurons will be destroyed so that habitual chilli eaters can consume ever-hotter foods-and why they complain that food tastes bland without it. :o

I've added one more thing to my wish list. A camera. Then, once I get it, i'll be able to take pictures of my home :) .


-abrupt ending-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles