Thursday, June 3, 2010

Homework homework.. weighing down my bag and delaying me...

Today Yi Lin made me late by her homework. First, I had to wait until all the pupils left then I could go down to the staff room to collect something.. but on the way I wasted a few precious minutes making a detour to the HOD office to get her math homework.. but I couldn't get her homework for unforeseen circumstances. -_-"

And em.. lets say a big HELLO to Lisa now... She stopped by, my dearest friend, how nice of you to stop by.

Oh yes, I've got to report this weird thing that happened. Just two days after I last saw Mrs Martha John, I saw her name on my revision paper! (I'm still staring unbelievably at the paper)
This math revision paper is from RGPS. yes. I couldn't believe my eyes. I flipped to the back and POOF!! Setter: ... ..., MRS MARTHA JOHN , ... ...
:O
Such a weird coincidence!

I can't wait for next year!

Oh yeah, for all who want to know, the dead lizard only had it's skin on monday and on Tuesday, when Jamie Leong and I went to check, it was missing. << GM dead lizard ran off with it's skin ! :O


At least my fatique wore off, I had the effects of a late midnight night for about three days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles