Thursday, November 25, 2010

PSLE results are out!

I've got 243... A*s for Eng and Science... As for chinese and Math.

I'm sooo happy i didn't get B for chinese.

Its quite good.. considering the highest for this year is 282. I hope i can get into NJC. it will be better to go to a mixed school instead of a girl's school... Personal preference.





I'm sooo gonna miss everyone once I get to secondary school...


Oh well.

I'm so sad for Jamie cos her parents saw her results and didn't allow her to go. :(

I mean when your daughter's sad don't make her even worse by preventing her from seeing her classmates for the last time!

Just makes everything worse...



McDonalds was quite fun. I made up a new word CHEESABERRIES which is paired up with Joey's TISSUEBOX. random word.




Yah won Green Tea instant win in the tear-tab thingy. idc abt it. So i gave it to Joey. Some other classmates got Singapore flyer and Marina bay stuff....

a lot of students at King Albert Park today. Saw Hilary and Sheryl there...




A really astonishing thing happened on the bus on the way back but I ain't gonna tell you what it is :)












Yah thats abt it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles