Saturday, November 6, 2010

TOMORROW IS A MONDAAAAAAAAAY!

Yay! a school day!
FINALLY some normality

i get to see my friends again!

*does the happy dance*




ok.. that was a bit extreme





suddenly my heart starts beating
I think i need some air to start breathing
I'm getting butterflies
I'm floating on a dream
Now my world starts spinnin my heart thumps



i saw his face!







whoa.

Everything is a russsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I need to ..... calm down......and... READ! yess the books i borrowed!






Sugar rush lol


nahh i don't think i got too much sugar this morning.


I hate the bittersweet chalkiness of Malaria pills. bleh.


wheeeee


ok i better stop cos I'm a bit hyper now cant keep going wheeeeeeeeeee cosssssssss

OK I SHALL STOP NOW!

if i happen to have time later on to post then i will post, perhaps a little more toned down. but bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles