Monday, May 31, 2010

Chioces choices choices

I've got a link to my GB company blog, they posted some photos of us on the blog:

http://girlsbrigade43rdcompany.blogspot.com/



I attended the HPPS Success Seminar today and well... Nanyang Girl's seems quite nice because of all the activities and stuff. I've got to work hard for PSLE just in case I don't manage to get into NJC through DSA.

I'm very tired today.. I'm waiting for my tiredness to wear off then I am going to call Lisa...
I don't get my true kind of laughter when I with certain people. That's what I realised. I can really let myself go and have a great time, laughing care freely but that doesn't happen with my 6G friends. not much.

I really don't want to forget my time at camp. i'm like, afraid that momment will never come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles