Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ducks

Small and brown,
with gracefully arched necks,
gliding through the water,
as peaceful as a petal on water.
Little peeps their timid calls.


The ending is a bit abrupt I wish i could have written more but I'm stuck.

Today i was doing my calendar cos these few months I realised that I'm very busy so i decided to get things sorted out and so i did my calendar.
I was crossing out the days which had passed and when i crossed out today, i realised that i saw only two boxes till Wednesday.

(Wednesday is my English PSLE exam)

:O





Of all the things I still remember

Summer's never looked the same
The years go by and time just seems to fly
But the memories remain

In the middle of September we'd still play out in the rain
Nothing to lose but everything to gain
Reflecting now on how things could've been
It was worth it in the end





I feel so....unwilling to go to school tomorrow.


'bout ten days to my birthday now.


kdsjrgywoseurhliutapt8yqwpeotyroighejvuyw9ep8urqcvoiweabrewoyigpraoiecnrthbvyuhe

estyfviewrtfgikqfbcuwaeyailerughlrdsejlvnirhiudfhg,seriltuyseriuthrlkgufhnjkvneisycrthileur



I'm short of things to type.


raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

happee birthday Sheuh Yee (did i spell it right? i just know i didn't but you know who i mean) even though its months away.


I've got too many songs running through my head now. You'd be lucky if only one or two songs slip out during class tomorrow.


I read an article about baby's names in the today (life section) uber funneh Gollum..Cherry..Gucci hahahaha


I'm uttering utter gibberish just in an attempt to make this post long.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles