Friday, October 8, 2010

One weekend

everyone get yer break this weekend.

max. two hours like errr the vice principal said.
Then study for the last paper(s)

I'm getting butterflies
I'm floating on a dream
Now my world starts spinning


Today was one of the most boringest exam days I've had. okay, maybe not. I mean with all the handshaking (all the father son holy spirit things) seriously we have an overload on those handshakes. i want to give you a normal handshake but you keep on twisting your hand for the son version. argh.

Also with all those glimmers hahahaha

it strikes me as funny when Mrs David walks down the aisle to talk to someone and the whole hall just turns around in their seat. Then everyone suddenly turns back around when she walks back.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles