Friday, October 1, 2010

I can't believe i did that! FIVE days till PSLE

Yesterday was awesome
:D
*wink*

HENRY PARK PROJECT RUNWAY!!


The Sumo wrestler was so uber funneh
All the fats and the giant diaper

I voted for six on both counts. Actually only on the first one cos i didn't receive the paper for the second one

Its kinda bias for the voting cos most people loved that winning team's model (the teacher) so it was not based on the presentation or the uniform but in the teacher preference.

The egg was kind of cruel. Got us all excited over the raw egg then turns out there was no raw egg. Seriously! don't they teach us to be HONEST??!!

sorry if this post is kind of short my mind is not really on this its on something i did yesterday night. I did the unbelievable. :D
Now I'm wondering how will i go to school on monday.


Mrs Tan taught us the line dancing in class.
Heel, heel, toe, toe, heel, toe step kick

Where on earth are my lungs?


Mrs Ng gave us all a bracelet each for the girls. I'm like, wow! How much did these cost?



Theres a mark on your skin where your heart used to be



Totally had nothing to do after the long recess.



You encourage my desire Then you put the arrow in my back


TWELVE DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

12 12 haha cool
twelve days till me twelfth birthday

I can't believe i was so naive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles