Friday, September 17, 2010

Diving is an individual sport. With each win you get more lonely.

Today was like the most boring day i've ever had.

Even the texts they played on the CD were boring.

They were like extra strict with the do-not-open-your-mouth-to-talk thing i guess most of us listened. It seemed pretty quiet.

I'm so glad its over. It was so boring. I think we spent like 3 hours of the total 5 hours waiting for the green light(s)
We had a really long break almost one hour.
Then I found out from the drinks store people that every year when there was PSLE listening comprehension exam, it would always rain heavily. And it did. :O
EVERY YEAR. :O

:O

:O

:O


Kay Yi Lin. you totally boarded yourself in at the break. i know you were open to any conversation but no one is going to approach any one who boards herself in like that. Kay?


argh I've got a song stuck in my head.

Two songs actually.


I seriously wonder why i was so worked up over listening yesterday. Its so easy.


Argh now I've added a neice in law to the 6g family tree. Amanda .. something..


Bye gtg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles