Saturday, September 25, 2010

Racing against time

Due to complaints i have changed the font of this blog. Just be happy that I didn't decrease the size.

Lots of us are working super hard because we got a really short time span till the big exam.

Oh hahaha last Wednesday was uber funny.
hold the book one metre away from your body
Triangles with common height can be tricky.


While the class is getting jumpier and more hyper every hour, the teachers are getting more bad tempered every minute.
True that we are a bit overboard though.

I just wish they'll give us less revision papers.



Oooo marching gloves!
:D
(sorry there was just a pair of them here)
I've tried them on and they don't fit..well...at all...
Maybe next time. but there may be no next time.. *sigh*
Lets just say i want a pair to remind me of the commands. :D




Okay time is almost up I'm going to quit this typing and sign off. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles