Saturday, September 4, 2010

Holidaaaaaaaays!

"6G was AWESOME!"

:D

Ermm i hope all of my classmates are done with the word scramble cos it takes quite a short while if you really know how to do it. (A lot of people cheated) They use the web larh


I suddenly got a flood of blog updates. Or maybe its just because i haven't touched the computer in like.. three days?

remember to do your homework.

Oh yes! Me and Elisabeth can go for the graduation party and the Cambodia trip! We won't miss anything! Or maybe we will, but just a bit.

I'm so going to miss my friends.

In fact, i already do.


I've got so much homework...


I'm out of things to write.







Argh argh argh!
Why can't i think of anything to write??!!

Ok.. since i can't think of anything to type, I'm going to sign off. Bye

1 comment:

  1. Pls, Pls post! there is no point visiting to find nothings changed -_-

    ReplyDelete

Bubbles