Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ONE WEEK till PSLE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Tmr we're celebrating Childrens' day!

OOoooooo I wonder what everyone is going to turn up in. After much debating over da fone me and Joey pretty much decided on what we're gonna wear. Just casual jeans and a shirt. DL's also going casual. And Arvin's going NOTHING!! hahaha

They allowed us this year to wear wateva we like and I'm positively buzzing with excitement.

Remember the rules:

Home clothes allowed and shoes too, but no slippers.
School rules still apply so tie up your hair girls




EXCITED!!




I wish everyone who is going for the party a good party you people earned it i guess.
I seriously wonder what you people are going to do there.. During that half an hour.
Kinda sad that only a fraction of the pupils could go

(my grammar in this post is horrible but I am too lazy to correct it)




Oh yeah to all 6gians plz look at the science PSLE booklet specimen paper and turn to part two question 40. If i am correct, question 40a and 40b are problematic. The water treatment plant is placed at the perfectly right spot. It is not over the water, not in the middle of the river and it is downstream of all the pollutants. Am i right?

See everyone tomorrow and get a good night's sleep. Especially Arvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles