Sunday, May 16, 2010

I love the thrill

Today went to Elisabeth's birthday party. SUPER FUN!I did abseiling...one time...rock climbing...0 times..eating...idk how any times har har jkjkjk.
Abseiling was very fun.
I think that the part where you "sit down" on air is the most scariest and thrilling. It's like believing that the ropes would hold you and trusting that total stranger who is holding the rope for you. Abseiling ROX! :D .
We kept thinking about p5 camp and saying that we forgot all the stuff like the belayer and stuff. Ohh.. the great p5 times.
Elisabeth' brother ( Timothy) kept using this squeaky balloons thingy to irritate me so I snatched away from him and did it on him. And someone used the squeaky balloon thing to make us laugh during the singing of " Happy Birthday".

Well, tomorrow I'm getting the exam results back. i hope i did well this time cos i really put a lot of effort into it. I topped the class for English part 2 so perhaps I'll do well.

We played with jumping clay after dinner. Jumping clay is quite fun.. *gasp*! i wonder what happened to my little yellow brick road and my handphone! And my IPAD!!

Mango Pudding/desert was nice. Its always nice.

Hmmm i miss the thrill of being thrilled. :¬( hopefully the time will come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles