Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Life Instructions


I got this bad feeling that I will not be going to Vietnam this year with my awesome class . :C
I am 16th on the list, not much chance unless a misbehavior phase kicks up with my fellow competitors. In other words, not a chance. I'm quite sad... cos I really want to go to
Vietnam with my friends...

Today we had a Friendship talk.. or rather a relationship talk about boy-girls stuff... We kept roaring with laughter and well, towards the end we started to get restless and the teachers scolded us after the talk.

Just before our recess we had this weird math thing which came to our school. They showed us some plastic stuff and asked us to fiddle with them and well, have some fun and play around. Some of us girls ended up acting pre-schoolish again.

Cheryl: Mine! Mine!
Me: Cheryl; must share! Teacher tell us must share!
Cheryl: *pouts* Fine. I share with you ah! *hands me ONE piece*

Then Claudia and me starts fighting over the stuff... going "Cannot snatch!". BwaHaaaHaaHaaa.. so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles