Friday, May 7, 2010

Random title

I seriously can't think of a title.
A gentle reminder to all, this Sunday is Mother's Day. It is now too late to rush to the school bookshop to buy the present. anyway, the last rose was bought by an Indian student. :) so don't keep your hopes too high...

Art was ok-ok... We drove the poor music relief teacher mad and we joked about suing her on the grounds of verbal abuse rofl. In the end, Yi Lin, Cheryl Till and me got together for the SA1 music exam.. we're going to do a song.. maybe play the guitar or the piano but defiantly we're not going to sing solo or group. NEVA!!! If we were to, we'll die from being the laughing stock of the class. -.- i wonder what the other girls are doing...

I can't type long posts anymore :( . I've got no inspiration.

Well, I found out yesterday that if i go to NJC next year, there will be no O levels but there will be this xtra big exam.. something about Baccalaureate(IB) in order to enter university so I'm in a dilemma. Take O levels or a big exam? brrrr... I'm like determining the turn of my life at this point of time!! Better study hard!

-a few minutes/hours later-

I've almost just finished painting some paper plates for my mom.
Its roaring raining outside.
It sounds like hail.
Brr I hate thunder and lightning.

We're eating crabs later. One particular crab is very agressive so my Dad left it in the sink. Now if you try and stroke it is will WAH!! at you. I mean, try and pincer you. Scary!

I've got nothing to write so maybe I'll try and try to un-bored myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles