Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Laughter, the best medicine

Camp is soon and I haven't even started packing!

Everytime someone brings up the subject of the P6 overseas trip I go strangly quiet... I really wanted to go but now its like a dream shattered, all the hope of a fun time all gone. I know its kind of odd.Now almost everyone is talking about the trip so you see me go on and off, on and off.

I also heard from someone that some guy went to buy TWO itouches for my classmate! The reason why?: She wanted it. pffft we all don't know the real reason.. or at least I think so.

There are heavy weights on my eyes right now.. at least there isen't school tomorrow so I can sleep early wake up late-early.*yawn*

There isen't much to type about except that I got my report book back today.. I got all As and one B for math. I also got A for PE though many people got a B. idk why...

Today we saw Joey's sister.. her sister is quite..cute... they look almost identical! And of course, Joey didn't like it...

:D

Well, thats all there is, there isen't anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles