Friday, December 4, 2009

Accident

A car accident occurred just now (evening of the 4th of december) opposite my house near the bu stop. When i got there, there were people around looking at the scene. A white car had it's front smashed to bits and the other car was not quite so bad as the other. We asked around so as to know what was going on. It seemed that i had gotten there pretty late because the ambulance had already left and the witness had already given her testimony. Cars coming out from the car park near by had the face the possibility of getting their car tires punctured by the broken glass. My mother had asked me to go there to 'improve my compo writing skills' but to me, it was just a accident due to the carelessness of someone. I have to go read my script for tomorrow. Going to recite it in front of the whole church tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles