Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today

This morning, I woke up late. I was woken up by my sister (who woke up REALLY early today) but went back to sleep. When I woke up and done my morning stuff, my mother had already gone to work and my brother had gone to sailing class. I did the stuff my mother asked me to do (for her Sunday school class) and then set off to visit my paternal grandmother (my maternal mother already passed away this year due to cancer).

Oh yeah, this year has been a WONDERFUL school year and i learnt a lot through all the activities.

Back to the story. We had a whopping great time there and had my favourite noodle. Mee Sua. The sauce was thick and fragrant and the prawns were juicy and loaded with the sauce. Although me and my sister had to choke down the pieces of liver, it was a scrumptious meal. (cooked by my grandma)

After that, we went to pick up my mother at her kindergarten she runs. I managed to sneak in a few minutes of my favourite childhood computer games there. I always feel shy there. Perhaps it is because most of the people here are people who taught me when i was young. AND maybe it is because they converse is Chinese there.

THEN, we went to my brother's sailing 'graduation' ceremony. Since there was a shortage of seats and i felt claustrophobic, I went outside to play with my sister's new friends, two hyperactive toddlers. Not much fun there.

For dinner, we went to eat clay pot rice. I didn't have much appetite because I had such a heavy lunch but i finished two bowls of rice. After that, for desert, my family went to a drive through at McDonald's. My FIRST drive through experience! (we had ice cream)

To day was a great day . LOVED IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles