Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hot Hot Hot

Yesterday my presentation at church at E1 was a breeze but in E2, something went wrong so i didn't do it. One of the boys that was supposed to assist me was so disappointed that be cried. I can understand him. Before we went in, he was jumping about and smiling but when we came out, he was very glum.

Well, we went home then ate lunch then decided to go to little India for a birthday dinner for my mother.(today is my mothers birthday)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!

Well, hen we got there, it turned out that going there on Sunday was a BIG mistake. Since Sunday was the rest day for workers, the streets were FLOODED with them. They crossed the road in SWARMS and every time, they looked as if they were about to crash with our car. Very scary.

Well, dinner was very spicy and I had my share of 'spicy training' there. Volume 28 I think. LOL.
For those who don't understand 'lol', it means laugh out loud.

After that, we freshened up then went outside.

It was CHAOS outside. Finally, we managed to get to the shopping centre. Even there was CHAOS. Same.People river. 川流不息 (to flow past endlessly)

Well, we got what we wanted there and then went back home.

Well folks, that's about the end of the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles