Sunday, December 27, 2009

-Continued-

Continued from the last post.

First, a admin message:

Hello there to all readers of this blog. Please comment on the posts as well as the cbox. Also follow my blog and support my fellow followers by following their blogs. Please also answer to the polls i have set up as I have found that they are not very successful. Thx and do continue to read my blog!

-end-

Back to it. The supposed subject is PSLE so lets get to it.

Am I stressed? No.
Am I overworked? No.
Am I enjoying English? 70% yes.
Am I enjoying math? 50% yes
Am I enjoying Science? 100% yes (although I have not touched it for this holiday)
Finally, the ultimate question:
Am I enjoying Chinese?

Then the lightning strikes down. LOL. :p
Yes, I do. Then when my fellow Singaporean-primary-school-I-hate-chinese-readers read this, gosh. Lets see if i'll survive. LOL. double LOL. tee hee. Well, I used to hate chinese cos it was difficult. At my point of veiw. Perhaps it was because I was distracted in class or maybe I tended to go into 'sleep modes' during chinese and math lesson time. Well, I am not sure what happened but I now 99.9% love chinese. Clarification here. 'Sleep modes' are when I kinda sleep with my eyes open. Then teacher talking fades to murmmerings and my friends jokes become amplified. difficult position. I used to hate chinese because I just could not seem to remember how to write the words and remember how they are read. Good thing I stayed in 5G chinese class unlike my other friend. Well, on the last chinese calss, I got a beautiful little flower to award me for my inrpovement in chinese. She called it an inprovment flower, 进步花。Thanks to her, I have been spurred on to inprove my chinese and that blessed little flower sits on my desk in a handmade vase.

谢谢张老师!

Now I am waiting for someone to get online in MSN. Got any ideas to kill time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles