Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Today is Christmas and boy am I tired.
Slept at 2 am last night because of me attending a Xmas eve church service it was REALLY fun. We sang songs (something everyone does), watched a play, had a short sermon then lit candles. Imagine that. The WHOLE group of about... 100 over people lighting candles. It was amazing. When I looked up, (we were RIGHT IN FRONT) I saw this sea of flickering candles and I thought," Lord, this is amazing. Let those candles keep on burning even after they are blown out." I really wanted to let the candles continue burning. I really can't imagine maybe the whole worlds lighting candles maybe on the same minute. the result will be fabulous. Don't you agree? That same thing will happen, just the whole world bowing to God.

Oh yes, I HAVE RECEIVED ANOTHER AWARD!!!!!!!!!!! Yes yes yes... thank you. Eh... please do comment, I want to know how my readers feel and really, pls FOLLOW my blog!!! Thx Thx Thx... Back to the subject. I have won altogether two awards.... Ill be receiving to vouchers of total 300 dollars. Cool eh? the first one is the EAGLE award, the other one is the Improvement award. Great eh? I have to admit, I am doing better in Chinese. I have taken INTEREST in Chinese. Thx to my family and my diligent tuition teacher. Clap Clap Clap. 谢谢您老师,谢谢您爸爸妈妈,我爱您!

我的华文进步了!

I love the way four Chinese words can join together and tell you something using only FOUR words.

Last of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

Bubbles