Thursday, December 10, 2009

This is the LIFE

Phew. The Life it is!
Me and my family and been interacting more and having LOTS and LOTS of fun!
In the hot-sun. Yesterday, me, my brother and my mother went SHOPPING!!!!( Victoria would probably be reading her eyes out on this post.lol)Victoria LOVES shopping.
Well, we got some clothes at the new Somerset Mall. Not really a lot though. Does a few shirts count as a lot?
Well, then today, we went to the LIBRARY!!!! WHOO HOO!!! BOOK HEAVEN!!! lol. Well, I forgot to check out the book 'My sister's keeper' it sounds interesting. It is about this mother, she has just given birth but her baby has Leukemia. There is no match in the family so their only choice is to have another baby, one that will support the OLD baby. Well, when the NEW baby grows up, she decides that she doesn't want to help the OLD baby live anymore. She is suing her parents for rights to her own body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles