Wednesday, August 25, 2010

...(another unnamed post)...

Yarhhhhh

Can't think of a title...
again...

Today.. science exam....
Ok larhhhh but I realised i have been spending more time on the paper.. i used to finish it like.. 30 min before end but now i leave about 20 minutes. AND my 4 science have been goin up Up UP so mabeeeee cos i spend more time on MCQ. Really leh MCQ ought to get full marks. tad easy.


Froggy!
(odd random word that just poped into my head)

Kay... what else?
Oh yeah. yesterday's paper.

In da editing, there was this CANDIDATES thing.. i wrote the answer and thens omething occured to me. I flipped to the cover page and there it printed in nice, clear bold letter: CANDIDATES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO.......

o_O
:O
:D

FAIL!!

rofl
they didn't check properly




Ahahahaa i remember Arvin trying to talk to me bout DL yestd.....

Arvin: Your boyfriend damn naughty leh
Me: Urhhhh you tell me about a lotta boys being my bf so which one you talking about?


rofl weird. Those rumors sure think they know more than the person! I wish they'll juz quit that thing.

Yar yar yar......
NEXT

kay kay kay i got nothing to write...
byes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles