Sunday, August 15, 2010

Can't think of a title

Like i said, I've got nothing to blog about.

Give me a moment to think ( cos i tend to blog like I'm talking)

*thinking*

*thinking*

*still thinking*

Ok... My aunt and family came back from China yesterday. Yeah.. Petrina is very ehh hyper so shes jumping about half the time. -_-"

Jonathan (wait.. did I spell this correctly? Johnathan or Jonathan.. oh well, I'll call him Jon..no.. John looks better...ok.. John) John looks different perhaps its because he needs a haircut rofl.

Been eating durian...

*thinking*

Oh yeaaaaaaahhh today at church we were like praying for Cambodia cos in da forest they still got leftover landmines so if someone walk over the mines they go boom so cambodia forests:not very safe. Then in cell someone was like: when we're in Cambodia ( yearend trip) we'd better walk properly.

Anything else?.. hmmm......

Oh yeah! Music Exam!

We had the girl's team (they were awesome) and a team doing Replay and then we had two teams doing Eenie Meanie in a row. everyone went crazy over that. So as soon as the song began it was like the audience was singing instead of the performers and one point the music teacher asked us to stop singing for a while cos we were out of time. ( lol) Yeah the last group did Solo by IYAZ and since it was the second time they did that, the teacher asked them to stop da song cos he had heard enough to give em the scores. We were like: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

rofl.

Ok. good. have I posted enough to keep my blog alive? I hope so.

Byes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles