Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tomorrow's a Monday...

Tomorrow I've got PRELIMs...

Tomorrow I've got admin stuff to do...

Tomorrow I'm going to see my friends again!


ok.. What to write.. oh! Yes!

ARISE!

Yeah that awesome concert :)
I saw Louisa and her Brother on stage. :) maybe I'll get to see him tomorrow and confirm if he was part of the children choir.

here's their site:

http://www.arise-praiseandworship.com/

Great concert to attend if you have the chance.

I didn't expect that much fun. I also didn't expect the children to be so... filled with the joy of Christ. So go next year okay?

Yar.. ok..let me think...

Oh yeah Alpha on friday was ok.. fun. We did a lot of discussion about our questions .. rather much like the discussions we hold about our ideas in science class (when Mrs Sia feels like managing the noise). Its kinda weird cos that session was ment for teens but we got a bunch of preteens there including me.

Yar.. i think I'm gonna invite some of my classmates... but I doubt they'll be able to come cos of PSLE.







"Perhaps...perhaps...its will not be so terrible here after all."
- Tata/Father in The Endless Steppe by Esther Hautzig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles