Thursday, August 19, 2010

Some people remind me of a crow in a golden cage...

I had English PSLE oral today.. ok larh. The teachers were nice. But not as nice as Myra's lol. Myra's teachers were like: Good Morning Myra! :O wow! If i were a teacher testing someone in PSLE I would be that kind of teacher, the kind that puts you at ease. :) But for a few unlucky someones, the teachers were like: ehhh Good mornin' *waits for student to sit down * Start.
o_O that's the horriblest kind of thing! i mean the student is doing her best to do her best and there you are showing that this thing is a total waste of time??!!

Moving on...(to?)

ARGH!! PRELIMs next week!!

random..random...

Oh yeah just for a little update...(for Joey cos I can't wait for three more days to see you and show you this wonderful thing) I took a portion of the song 今天你要嫁给我 :

听我说
手牵手 跟我一起走
创造幸福的生活
昨天你来不及
明天就会可惜
今天嫁给我好吗

and translated it (while waiting to go to the waiting room) to English :

Hear me say
Hand in hand walking side by side
let us build a happy life
Yesterday you couldn't make it
tomorrow you would regret it
Would you marry me today?

Yeah after translation it seems so weird. I mean "yesterday you couldn't make it" and "昨天你来不及 "?urhh weird!

(sorry about the weird font if anything funny turns up there)

all righty! problem solved!
I doubt we have any weird font now...

anyway, to all PSLE oral people...

If you think you have failed, then it is most likely that you have not put in your best thus all past efforts are wasted. But, there is still hope. you have one more day, english or chinese left, and as my science teacher says, the past is the past, it cannot be undone, but there is still the future you have in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles