Monday, August 16, 2010

Mixed-up-family-tree

yeah.. 6G is like so mixed up now cos of a family tree...we got like a few generations in it that includes my "mother" being the grandaunt of Tristan.. o_O I got Joey for a sister and Nigel for a cousin. Cheryl Goh is also my cousin. The I've got Jamie as my grandmother and Jessica and Darryl Ong ( he doesn't know hes got children)for parents. Wow...I think Tristan is the father of Vera.. I'm not sure... and maybe Claudia is the sister of Tristan. yeah. I think so. My Aunt is Iris and Faiz is my uncle. That means Nigel's parents are Iris and Faiz...

-_-"

*confuddled*

Okay... I'm not going for this year's GB community work! :( oh well....

We did the practice for the PSLE orals and we took nearly the whole of the day before recess. NEARLY. We finished just in time for Chinese.

Hello Joey!

randomness

I sure hope Jing Hua remembers... -_-"

Anything new? Oh.. yes.. Cheryl Goh has moved away cos of boys talking so now I sit next to Matthias... -_-"

People are starting to say that Mrs Sia's lessons are boring... but I have to admit that the teachers are getting tired of the noise. I'm getting tired of it too. I'm waiting for Mrs Tan to continue explaining the sum then she has to stop cos of the noisy class... :(




By the time you have come to the end of this sentence, you would have realised that this whole sentence is totally pointless.

1 comment:

Bubbles