Friday, August 27, 2010

Bididibibo

(as you can see, I'm a wee lil bit short in ideas for titles these few days)

THERES ALPHA TODAY!! yippie
none of my friends can turn up :(
Oh well......

PRELIM OVER!!! YIPPIE!!
ahhhh I've got no homework :D
argh but I've gotta study cossssss I didn't get in NJC.. only Sherman got into second round( in our class ).



Exams totally DRAIN me
veeeery tired.


I wonder who wrote the continuous writing question in the 6G class... i know Luke did.. and the teacher's gonna give him a tongue lashing. Our chinese teacher made it a rule that under no circumstances were we to write continuous writing for exams. NEVER.Yet, Luke still did. Oh well.



:O

OH NO!
Did the 2010 YOG just past??!!
no, No, NO!!
ohno ohno ohmo ohno
I JUST MISSED THE 2010 YOUTH OLYMPIC GAMES HELD IN SINGAPORE COMEPLETELY??!!
no!
I only watched the closing ceremony??!!
How could I??!!


-Okay.. alright... I missed it.. I'm so sad. Waaaaaa ok wateva-

>:¬(

Sorry readers that thought clouded my mind... looks like I'd better stop typing if not i'll be typing in caps all the way.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles