Monday, August 30, 2010

Women like to talk to relieve stress...so thats why the class is so noisy

Wow.. tmr is Teachers' Day.. so fast...
I'm gonna find some time to post the pictures next time...

I wonder is we're gonna have PE tmr... I wanna play baseball...
Yarhhh then we all go running after the ball cos a lotta people keep going STRIKE.


Oh oh oh.. today Mrs Ng changed our seating to two by two :D

we were allowed to choose our partners!

:D

So now I'm sitting next to Joey

(argh now I'm listening to Diego going: shake your body, 摇摇身体。o_O)


Ohh ahahahahahahahaha
now I've got more varied people sitting around me and the good thing is, we're all happy cos we get to sit to who we'd like to sit with :D
Downside is, I've got Ryan Koh sitting next to me.. across the aisle.
The good thing is, I'm siting next to Joey and.... Ryan Leong is a few rows down.. and I've got Jessica diagonally beside me.

just don't understand some people



Oh yeah.. too all who bought gifts for the teachers: remember to take off the price tag

*sigh* I'm waiting for the camera battery to charge so i can take foto...
argh its taking a veeeeeeery long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bubbles